You need to add the OnApp Control Panel server to WHMCS to be able to create a product.
To add the OnApp Control Panel server to WHMCS:
- Log in to your WHMCS Admin Area.
- Go to Setup > Product/Services > Servers.
- On the page that loads, click Add New Server link.
- Fill in the form that appears:
- Name – the optional OnApp server name.
- Hostname – the hostname of the server you're adding.
- IP Address – the IP address of the OnApp server.
- Username and Password - username and password of the server administrator.
- Type – choose OnappCloud from the drop-down box.
- Click Save Changes to add the server to WHMCS.
To use SSL mode for all connections between the WHMCS server and the OnApp Control Panel server, select the Tick to use SSL Mode for Connections checkbox. Enabling SSL mode for connections also ensures that the Virtual Server console URLs seen by customers will use HTTPS (the VNC console always uses secured web sockets whether the URL is HTTP or HTTPS).