To install the module:
- Download OnApp WHMCS CDN Module.
- Upload OnApp CDN For WHMCS Module archive file to your server into WHMCS root directory.
Extract OnApp CDN For WHMCS Module. Make sure that after extracting the CDN module, the modules/servers/onappCDN folder appears.
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Server and click Add New Server.
- Enter your server name, IP address (or hostname), username and password. Choose OnappCDN from a drop-down menu and click Save Changes.
- Create a server group. To do so, click the Create Server Group. Enter a server group name, click your previously created server, press Add and Save Changes.
- Create a product group. For this:
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Products.
- Click the Create a New Group
- Enter a product group name
- Click Save Changes.
- Create your product:
- Click Create a New Product.
- Select Product Type and Product Group from the drop-down menus.
- Enter Product Name.
- Click Continue.
- Select OnappCDN and your previously created server group from the drop-down menus and click Save Changes.
- Choose User Role, User Group, and User Billing Plan. Mark the resource types you want to allow (Ctrl+mouse click) and press Save Changes.
- Generate custom fields and configurable options:
- Click both Generate default texts next to the Custom Fields and Configurable Options.
- Save Changes.
Please add the following cron job to synchronize CDN resources between the OnApp CP and the WHMCS OnApp CDN module:
If a cron job hasn't been configured, when accessing an OnApp CDN-based product from the Client area, no CDN resources would be shown.
Congratulations, you have just successfully installed OnApp CDN For WHMCS Module!
The client area service management page of the product will look similar to the following screen.