OnApp CDN For WHMCS is a module which allows you to offer CDN resources (HTTP Push, HTTP Pull, VOD, Live Streaming) on your OnApp server for your customers using WHMCS. OnApp CDN For WHMCS will also allows your customers to manage their CDN resources from your WHMCS client area.
You need to install and configure the Billing Module if you wish set billing for the traffic on CDN resources.
- Terminate (User And His Resources)
- Suspend / Unsuspend
- User Roles (Multiselect)
- Billing Plan
- User Group
- Allowed Resource Types (Multiselect)
- Configurable Option (Amount of Resources)
Client Area Features:
- List Of Resources
- Management Of Resources (Add, Remove, Edit)
- Total Statistics
- Resources Details & Statistics
- Google Maps Integration
- Supports OnApp Billing For WHMCS
- Supports WHMCS V6 and Later
To see installation and configuration instructions for OnApp WHMCS CDN Module? please consult the sections below.