The guides in this section will assist you in setting up and configuring WHMCS modules. The Guide column points to the module guide page, while the Module column shows where the module can be downloaded. Check out What's New to see the updates and improvements.
- The update (04/03/2020) of the WHMCS modules provides full compatibility with OnApp 6.3 API.
- The update (13/12/2018) of the WHMCS modules provides full compatibility with OnApp 6.0 API.
- The update (13/03/2018) of the WHMCS modules provides support for the Incremental Backups functionality for the Cloud and VPS modules.
- To ensure that all WHMCS modules are working correctly you need to be running a Stable or LTS OnApp version.
- Check the list of 6.0 LTS Known Issues before upgrading.
This documentation is provided by http://www.modulesgarden.com.
Cloud Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 732 KB, v1.10.0)
The Cloud module allows you to sell groups of resources to clients, where they can then create, build, reboot, shut down, start up, rebuild and delete virtual servers directly from WHMCS within the limits of the resources given.
Currently, autoscaling does not function with the Cloud module.
Billing Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 647 KB, v1.10.0)
|WHMCS Billing module allows you to set up additional billing options and produce invoices for your clients.|
User Module (.zip, May 12, 2022, 69 KB, v3.8.14)
The OnApp Users module for WHMCS allows you to create, suspend, and activate users directly from WHMCS. Clients then log directly into OnApp to build and manage their VSs with WHMCS handling billing.
|OnApp WHMCS Users Module Guide|
Reseller Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 2023, 227 KB, v1.10.0)
|The Reseller Module allows you to create your own branded VPS module to provide to your resellers. Your resellers then manage their own customers and orders through their own WHMCS.|
VPS Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 298 KB, v1.10.0)
The WHMCS VPS Module allows your clients to create, build, reboot, shut down, start up, and rebuild a single VPS directly through WHMCS.
Currently, autoscaling does not function with the VPS module.
DNS Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 66 KB, v1.10.0)
|DNS Module allows your clients to manage DNS zones and records directly through WHMCS.|
CDN Module (.zip, January 5, 2023, 211 KB, v1.10.0)
|The CDN Module makes it possible for your clients to manage CDN resources from the WHMCS.|
If you are using the old CDN module which is no longer supported - use the migration tool to switch to the current CDN Module.
|OnApp WHMCS CDN Module Guide|
VCD Module (.zip, May 12, 2022, 459 KB, v.1.1.9)
|OnApp VCD For WHMCS module allows you to offer vCloud Director functionality on your OnApp server for your customers using WHMCS.||OnApp WHMCS vCloud Module Guide|
Custom Templates (.zip, November 15, 2020, 1.99 MB)
|You can use a custom template order instead of the standard template.|
- We recommend you make a WHMCS backup prior to upgrading to new modules.
- Please note that currently only User, Cloud, and VPS modules support incremental backups. In the case of usage of other WHMCS modules, the incremental backup functionality is not available.
Each of the modules are installed at <WHMCS Root>/modules/servers/, while our billing addon is installed at <WHMCS Root>/modules/addons/
VPS Module - onappVPS
Cloud Module - onappCloud
CDN Module - onappCDN OR onapp_CDN
DNS Module - onappDNS
Reseller Module - WHITELABEL (only if the module hasn't been rebranded)
Load Balancer Module - onappLoadBalancer
Users Module - onappusers
Billing Addon - OnAppBilling