OnApp tracks network usage for virtual servers and generates charts that help analyze network performance. To see network utilization statistics for a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- Click the Networking > Network Interfaces tab.
- Click the Statistics (chart) icon next to the network you're interested in.
- On the screen that appears, the top chart shows bandwidth usage for the last 24 hours. The bottom chart shows usage for the last three months.
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset zoom button to zoom out again.