SSH connection between VS and Control Panel is required for running recipes on vCenter virtual servers.
To manage virtual server recipes:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- Click the Overview tab, then choose Recipes.
- The screen that follows shows details of all the recipes in the cloud:
- The left pane shows the list of available recipes organized into recipe groups.
- The right pane displays the list of events to which the recipes can be assigned to.Click the arrow button next to event to expand the list of recipes assigned to it.
Use drag and drop feature to assign recipe to assign a recipe to a desired event.
You can assign virtual server recipes to the following events:
- VS provisioning - run the recipe during VS provisioning
- VS network rebuild - run the recipe when rebuilding a network
- VS disk added - run the recipe when adding a disk
- VS network interface added - run the recipe when adding a network interface
- VS disk resized - run the recipe when resizing a VS disk
- VS resize - run the recipe when resizing a VS
To use drag and drop:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to unfold it.
- Select the required recipe in the right pane and hold it down with the left mouse button.
- Drag the recipe up to the left pane and release the mouse button to drop the recipe and add it to the required event.
To remove recipe:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to view the list of recipes assigned to it.
- Click the Delete button next to the recipe you want to remove.