The system records a detailed log of all the transactions happening to your virtual servers. The list of transactions logged by the system includes:
- Provision virtual server
- Startup virtual server
- Stop virtual server
- Resize virtual server without reboot
- Configure Operating System
- Build disk
- Resize disk
- Format disk
- Destroy disk
- Destroy virtual server
- Destroy template
- Download template
- Update firewall
To view transactions for a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- The details screen for that virtual server shows recent transactions in the Activity Log section. To view more transactions, click the More Logs button.
To cancel pending tasks, click Cancel All Pending Tasks for this virtual server.