You can easily resize disks when needed. The resize will fail if your current usage is greater than the new size you request.
To change disk size:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Make sure your virtual server is powered off, then click its label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab > Disks.
- Click the Actions button next to the disk you want to change, then click the Edit link.
- Enter a new disk label and size in GB in the fields provided.
- Click the Save Disk button.
For Linux-based VSs, it is necessary to rescan or reboot a VS after increasing its disk size.