To build/rebuild a virtual server build/rebuild virtual server must be enabled. This is new permission that manages build/rebuild functionality independently from update virtual server permission which was used to regulate the build/rebuild options in the previous versions.
If you haven't checked the Build Virtual Server Automatically option during the VS creation process, you will have to do this manually after the VS has been created. Building a virtual server is the process of allocating physical resources to that VS.
To build a virtual server manually:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- On the screen that appears, click the Actions button, point to Options, and then click Rebuild Virtual Server.
- On the screen that pops up, use the drop-down menu to choose a template with which to build the VS.
- Select the Required Start Up checkbox to have your VS started automatically after it is built.
- Click the Build Virtual Server button to finish.