You can import one vCenter virtual server at a time using vCenter compute resource menu. The VS will be imported with limited functionality available. To gain access to the full functionality of the VS you need to set vCenter credentials.
- Networks connected to Virtual Server must be already imported to OnApp.
Data stores containing Virtual Server's disks must be already imported to OnApp.
To import vCenter virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Compute Resources icon.
- Go to vCenter compute resource's label > Tools and click Import Virtual Server.
- On the screen that follows, fill in the following:
- VM name - choose the vCenter virtual server from the drop-down list
- Assign to User - choose a user from the drop-down list, who will be an owner of the virtual server
- You need to set your vCenter credentials to gain access to the full functionality of the VS at Control Panel > Virtual Server > Label >Tools > Administrative Options > Set Credentials.
- The IPs of VSs imported from vCenter become a part of either IP Pool or Manual IP nets. For more information, refer to Manual IP Nets.