To edit a vCenter compute resource:
- Go to your Control Panel > Settings menu.
- Click the Compute Resources icon.
- Click the Actions button next to the vCenter compute resource you want to edit and then click Edit.
- On the screen that follows, change details as required:
- Label - enter a compute resource label
- IP Address - add an IP address
- CPU Units - adjust the slider to set the desired amount of CPU units for this compute resource
- Enabled - whether the compute resource is enabled or not (compute resources that are not enabled cannot be used to host VSs)
- Collect Stats - move the slider to the right to collect statistics for this compute resource
- Login - specify the vCenter login
- Password - specify the vCenter password
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Go to compute resource label > Tools and click Resync vCenter to import all networks and datastore that are not currently synchronized in OnApp from vCenter.
- The vCenter networks are imported into one network zone and you can move them to different zones.
- In one network zone, you can have networks that are assigned to vCenter and networks that are assigned to Xen/KVM compute resources.