Virtual servers running on vCenter compute resources are managed almost the same as normal virtual servers. Also, the vCenter cluster is displayed as a pool of resources rather than per compute resource.
This guide contains information on how you can manage vCenter related resources via OnApp UI. Refer to one of the following sections for detailed information:
- vCenter Servers
- Control Panel Configuration
- Create vCenter Compute Resource
- Edit vCenter Compute Resource
- Create vCenter Compute Zone
- Manual IP Nets
- Import vCenter Virtual Server
- vCenter Virtual Servers
- OnApp OVA Import to vCenter
- Import vCenter Templates
- Manage vCenter Templates
- Create and Manage vCenter Resource Pools
- vCenter Permissions
For information on the API requests, you can use to manage vCenter related resources, refer to the API Guide.