This guide contains information on how administrators can manage vCenter related resources via OnApp UI. Refer to one of the following sections for detailed information:
- Control Panel Configuration
- Create Template for vCenter Virtual Server
- vCenter OVA Upload to OnApp
- Create vCenter Compute Resource
- Edit vCenter Compute Resource
- Create vCenter Compute Zone
- Manual IP Nets
- Import vCenter Virtual Server
- vCenter Virtual Servers
- vCenter Virtual Server Recipes
For information on the vCenter related functionality available to users with the default role 'user' in OnApp, refer to the User Guide.
For information on the API requests, you can use to manage vCenter related resources, refer to the API Guide.