Rebuild vCenter Virtual Server Network
To rebuild network join added to the virtual server (required after allocating new IP addresses to a vCenter Windows-based VS):
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of a required VS.
- On the screen that appears, click the Actions button, point to Options, then click Rebuild Network.
- In the pop-up window that appears, move the Force Reboot slider to the right, then select the VS shutdown type:
- Power OFF virtual server
- Shutdown virtual server
- Gracefully shutdown virtual server