To view details of a specific vCenter virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- The screen that appears loads the notes, and tools for managing your virtual server. ,
VS properties page gives a general overview of the VS details:
- Template this VS is built on
Power status & ON/OFF/REBOOT buttons
- FQDN - fully qualified domain name
Compute Resource - click on the compute resource name to see its details
Login - credentials for this VS
Owner - the owner of the VS, click to see the details
- IP Addresses. Only the first five IP addresses are displayed on the virtual server properties page. To view the list of all virtual server IP addresses, hover over the IP addresses area or go to the Networking > tab.
Price per hour
Disk backups (irrelevant field)
The Notes section lists brief comments or reminders for a VS. You can add either admin's or user's notes. The admin's note will be available to cloud administrators.
- Click the Actions button to expand the Actions menu with the VS management options.
- Use the top menu to manage your virtual servers' / / options.