To manage vCenter virtual server power options:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Server menu.
- Click the label of the required virtual server.
- Click the Actions button and point to Power on the VS's screen to expand the menu.
- The Power menu enables you to perform the following power actions on VSs (the exact list shown depends on the VS status):
- Reboot Virtual Server - powers off and then restarts the VS.
Suspend Virtual Server - stops a VS, changes its status to suspended, and disables all the other actions on VS, unless unsuspended.
- Shut Down Virtual Server – pops up a dialogue box, where you can either Shut Down VS (terminates the VS gracefully) or Power Off VS (terminates the VS forcefully).
- Startup Virtual Server - queues a start-up action for a VS that's currently powered off.