The system tracks IOPS (Input/Output Operations per Second) for virtual servers and generates charts that help analyze VS disk performance. The data presented in the chart are for the periods during which the statistics was gathered, typically 3 minutes. To see IOPS for a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- Click the Storage > Disks tab.
- Next to the necessary disk, click the Actions button and select the IOPS option.
- There are four charts on the screen that appears:
- Instant IOPS - summary of input/output operations per minute
- Hourly IOPS - summary of input/output operations per hour
- Instant Data Written/Read - summary of written and read data for the last 24 hours
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset zoom button to zoom out again.