Adding a disk to a virtual server will require the VS to be rebooted. If a VS is running when you try to add a new disk to it, you'll be asked to confirm the reboot. To add a disk to a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click a VS's label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab > Disks.
- Click the Create Disk button.
- Fill in the details:
- Specify the disk's label
- Choose the Data Store to create a disk on from the drop-down menu.
Set the desired disk size.
Click the Add Disk button to finish.When you add a new disk to a virtual server it will automatically become available to that server.