You can easily resize disks when needed. The resize will fail if your current usage is greater than the new size you request.
Please note that any changes in disk size will lead to a reboot of your VS.
To change disk size:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Make sure your virtual server is powered off, then click its label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab > Disks.
- Click the Actions button next to the disk you want to change, then click the Edit link.
- Enter a new disk label and size in GB in the fields provided.
- Click the Save Disk button.