- To be able to use the MKS console on vCenter virtual servers, VSs must not be configured for VNC access in vCenter.
- In order for a vCenter VS console to work, the system_host parameter in /onapp/interface/config/on_app.yml file must be changed from its default value onapp.com to an appropriate FQDN or IP address of the Control Panel server.
You can use the virtual server console to manage your virtual servers in command line mode. To use the VS console:
- Go to your Control Panel > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the Label of the appropriate Virtual Server.
- Go to Console tab and click MKS. The console window will appear.