You can edit a range of template details through the Control Panel, including minimum disk size required, version number, filename and label. To do so:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Templates > Templates List menu. You'll see a list of templates on your system.
- Click the Actions icon next to the template you want to change, then choose Edit Template.
- On the screen that follows, enter template details as required:
- Label – change the template name
- Filename – edit the template filename
- Version – the template version
- Min disk size – the minimum VS disk size required to build a VS on this template (in GB)
- Min memory size – the minimum VS RAM required to build a VS on this template (in MB)
- Click the Save button to finish.