Click your account name at the top of the Control Panel screen to view tabs with the details of the user account you're currently logged in with. It also includes infobox options and API Key information. If permissions allow, the tab with a custom name can be displayed as an iFrame. This is configured by administrator. Administrators can view details of all account profiles through the Control Panel > Admin > Users menu.
This chapter contains information on the following tabs that comprise the user profile:
This tab contains information on the user's login, user roles, bucket, prices and other.
- Full name - user's name and surname.
- Email - user's email.
- Login - user's screen name.
- User Roles - the role set for the user.
- User Group - the group to which this user is assigned.
- Time Zone - time zone set for this user.
- Locale - locales set for this user.
- System Theme - the color scheme: light or dark.
- Display infoboxes – whether infoboxes are displayed or not for this user.
- Restore infoboxes - click this button to display infoboxes for the user (this option may be disabled depending on the user's permissions).
- Last Access Log - click to see information on the IP addresses that logged in to your account directly from the OnApp login page using your login and password, and the time and date of access.
Amazon Web Services
- Status - the status of the Amazon Web Services: disconnected or connected.
User Additional Fields allow administrators to create custom fields and use them with the API or a third party system. These fields will vary for different users, depending on the information the administrator wants them to fill in.
OAuth - open standard for authorization - enables users to log into OnApp using their Google and Facebook accounts. For users to access this feature, it should be enabled by the Cloud Administrator.
- Facebook - click Connect to set up this option. If it is configured correctly, you will be able to log in to your account by entering your Facebook login details.
- Google - click Connect to set up this option. If it is configured correctly, you will be able to log in to your account by entering your Google login details.
- API key - click the Regenerate Key button to generate a new API key.
For more information, see API Key.
- Use Yubikey - move the slider to the right to enable logging in using a Yubikey for this user.
Enter the Yubikey in the form that appears:
- Insert the Yubikey into your computer's USB port. If the Yubikey is connected correctly, its status light will turn green.
- Click inthe Enter your Yubikey field.
- Press your finger to the gold Yubikey button. A long line of characters will appear in the field.
- Price per last hour - shows the price for VSs, Load Balancers, and other resources charged for the previous hour.
- Price per last hour (including discount) - shows the price for VSs, Load Balancers, and other resources charged for the previous hour with the discount included (if any).
- Bucket - the bucket this user is assigned to. Click the bucket label to see its details.
- Outstanding amount- the total amount of money owned by this user since it has been created, for all resources, minus the amount of Payments. The sum is displayed for the period since a user has been created until the last 24hrs.
- Monthly fee - a set monthly price for a bucket.
- Total cost - the sum of all used resources cost and virtual servers cost. This sum does not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket. The cost that takes into account the bucket's free limits is displayed in the Total cost with discount field.
- Payments - the total amount of payments made.
- Discount due to free - the price of the resources that were created within the bucket's free limits. This sum will be subtracted from the Total cost.
- Total cost with discount - the price of used resources that excludes the cost of the resources that were created within the bucket's free limits.
- Virtual Server Hourly Statistic - clicking this link will generate billing statistics for all virtual servers owned by this user. For more information, see Virtual Server Billing Statistics.
- User Statistic - clicking this link will generate user's resource usage statistics. For more information, see User Billing Statistics.
- Monthly Bills - clicking this link will generate the bills list that shows the total due per each month of the year. To view billing statistics, select a year from the drop-down list and click Apply. The list that appears displays a particular month of the selected year and the cost of used resources for that month. At the bottom of the list there is the total amount of money which was to be paid for the selected period.
- System Service Add-ons Report - report for the system service add-ons usage of all operating systems.
- SPLA Report - report for Windows system service add-ons.
The list of all used resources and their price per hour for two states: server powered ON and server powered OFF. The prices in this section do not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket.
Shows the list of all virtual servers, load balancers, edge servers, smart servers, application servers in the cloud with their prices for server on and off. The prices in this section do not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket.
The prices in this section do not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket.
- Backups Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's backups.
- Templates Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's templates.
- ISOs Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's ISOs.
- OVAs Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's OVAs.
- Templates, ISOs & Backups Disk Size - the price per hour for the disk space user's /ISOs/backups/templates occupy.
- Autoscaling Monitor Fee - the price per hour for autoscaling monitors.
- Backup Server Groups - the price per hour for the resources consumed by backup server groups.
To edit the details of the user profile, click the edit button in the upper right corner. You will then be redirected to a page where you can change the details of your profile. Besides the details described above, you can also change the password and auto suspending settings.
This tab contains the list of your paid invoices.
This tab contains the details of the bucket assigned to the user. Access Control tab contains the list of the maximum and minimum amount of resources available to the user. Rate Cards tab contains information on the free amount of resources and prices for the resources when the free limit is exceeded. The lists of all used resources will vary depending on the type of server (virtual, smart,baremetal,vpcor other). The following sections are displayed:
- Miscellaneous - resources for virtual servers, application servers, container servers, autoscaling and other.
- Limits & Pricing for Compute Zones
- Limits & Pricing for Data Store Zones
- Limits & Pricing for Network Zones
- Limits & Pricing for Backup server Zones
- Limits for Instance Packages
- Limits for guaranteed minIOPS
- Limits for Edge groups
- Limits for Template Store
- Limits for Service Add-on Groups
- Limits for Recipe Groups
This tab contains the list of the user's backups. For each backup the following details are displayed:
- Date - the date when the backup was made.
- Target - target for which the backup was taken - either a disk (for normal backups) or a virtual server (for incremental backups).
- Status - the status of the backup, whether it was built or not.
- Backup Size - the size of the backup in MB.
- Initiated - how the backup was launched - either manually or automatically on a periodic basis - annual, monthly, weekly or daily.
- Backup Server - the backup server where the backup is stored.
- Note - an arbitrary note to the backup.
- VS - the virtual server for which the backup was taken.
- Customer - the customer this backup refers to.
- Actions - you can convert the backup to template, restore the system from the chosen backup, view Virtual Server backups for this particular VS, delete the backup, add or edit the backup's note.
Service Insertion Framework
This tab is service insertion framework show page. The title of this tab is set by the administrator when configuring this option. If permissions allow, this option displays a web page within the user OnApp Control Panel.