The system tracks IOPS (Input/Output Operations per Second) for virtual servers and generates charts that help analyze VS disk performance. The data presented in the chart are for the periods during which the statistics was gathered, typically 3 minutes. To see IOPS for a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- Click the Storage > Disks tab.
- Click the Actions button next to the required disk, and then choose IOPS.
- There are four charts on the screen that appears:
- IOPS for the last hour
- IOPS for the last 24 hours
- Data written/read (in Kb) for the last 24 hours
- Data written/read (in Kb) for the last hour
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.
- You can filter the statistics by date and time - select the time period from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
The OnApp API allows you to limit the Hourly IOPS and Hourly data by setting the limit=N parameter, where the N variable is the number of hours for which the charts will display the info.