To view details of a specific virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- The screen that appears loads the notes, and tools for managing your VS. ,
VS properties page gives general overview of the VS details:
- Template this VS is built on
Power status & On/Off/Reboot buttons.
- FQDN (fully qualified domain name)
- Compute resource. Click the compute resource name to see its details
- Location group. Click the location to view the details of the location group with which the VS is associated.
- Login credentials
- Owner. Click the owner name to see its details.
- VIP status (on/off). Click the icon to change the status.
Estimated Price per hour. This sum does not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket. Therefore, the final price for the server might differ from the sum indicated here.
Please pay attention that when you edit a VS, the price is changed, and the new price is not applied immediately. It takes about 5 minutes to take effect.
- Disk Size
- Disk backups
- Network Speed
- IP Addresses. Only the first five IP addresses are displayed on the virtual server properties page. To view the list of all virtual server IP addresses, mouse over IP addresses area or go to the Networking > IP addresses tab. To view external IP addresses, you have to add them via API call first. To add an external IP address, refer to Add/Edit External IP Address section of API Guide. Once you've added an IP address, you can view it after the -> sign. E.g. 188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
Autoscale - move the slider to enable/disable the autoscaling rules set for this VS.
- Until the autoscaling rules are configured the autoscaling itself will not start working.
- If the Autoscale slider is greyed out that means that you have reached the autoscaling limit in a bucket (or the max is set as 0).
Auto-backups - move the slider to enable/disable automatic backups for this VS. If the incremental backups are enabled in your cloud, you can set auto-backups per VS rather than per disk.If the automation options weren’t enabled during this virtual server creation, you’ll be redirected to the form where you can configure them.
Accelerate - move the Accelerate slider to the right to enable acceleration for this VS or move this slider to the left to disable acceleration for this VS. This option is available if the cloud administrator has CDN enabled for the cloud and has added and configured an Accelerator. For more information, refer to CDN Accelerator section.
The Notes section lists brief comments or reminders for a VS. You can add either Admin's or User's notes. The Admin's note will be available to cloud administrators. Click the Actions button in the Notes section of the page to add admin's or user's note.