To view details of a specific container server:
Container Server Properties
Container server properties page gives general overview of the container server details:
- VIP status (on/off). Click the icon to change the status.
- Template the container server is built on
Power status & On/Off/Reboot buttons.
Clicking the OFF button performs graceful shutdown and then powers off the container server after the timeout set in Configuration settings.
- Segregated Container Server. This field appears if the container server is segregated from another container server. Click the label of the container server to view the details of the container server from which the current server is segregated.
- FQDN (fully qualified domain name)
- Compute resource. Click the Compute resource name to see its details
- Login credentials. To log in, use the following credentials:
- user - 'core'
- password - password from the container server details' page
- Owner. Click the owner name to see its details.
- IP Addresses. Only the first five IP addresses are displayed on the container server properties page. To view the list of all container server IP addresses, mouse over IP addresses area or go to the Networking tab > IP addresses tab.
- Auto-backups - move the slider to enable or disable auto-backups for this server. For more information refer to Container Server Backup Schedules.
Estimated Price per hour. This sum does not take into consideration the free limits for resources set in the bucket. Therefore, the final price for the server might differ from the sum indicated here.
Please pay attention that when you edit a Container Server, the price is changed, and the new price is not applied immediately. It takes about 5 minutes to take effect.
- CPU priority or CPU units
- Disk Size
- CPU Usage (%)
- Data Sent
- Data Received
The Notes section lists brief comments or reminders for a container server. You can add either Admin's or User's notes. The Admin's note will be available to cloud administrators. Click the Actions icon in the Notes section of the page to add admin's or user's note.