To manage baremetal server recipes:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Baremetal Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- Click the Tools tab, then choose Recipes.
- The screen that follows shows details of the available recipes the cloud:
- The left pane shows the list of available recipes organized into recipe groups.
- The right pane displays the list of events to which the recipes can be assigned to. Click the arrow button next to event to expand the list of recipes assigned to it.
Drag and drop recipe to assign it to a desired event.
You can assign baremetal server recipes to the following events:
- VS provisioning - run the recipe during baremetal server provisioning
To use drag and drop:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to unfold it.
- Select the required recipe in the left pane and hold it down with the left mouse button.
- Drag the recipe up to the right pane and release the mouse button to drop the recipe and add it to the required event.
To remove recipe:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to view the list of recipes assigned to it.
- Click the Delete button next to the recipe you want to remove.