To build/rebuild virtual server Build/rebuild virtual server and Manage public templates permissions must be enabled.
If you haven't checked the Build Virtual Server option during the VS creation process, you will have to do this manually after the VS has been created. Building a virtual server is the process of allocating physical resources to that VS.
To build a virtual server manually or rebuild the VS on the same (or another) template:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button and then click Rebuild Virtual Server.
On the screen that pops up, use the drop-down menu to choose a template with which to build the VS.
Currently it is not possible to rebuild a Linux-based virtual server to FreeBSD templates.
- Move the Start VS after rebuild slider to the right if you want to have your VS started automatically after it is built.
- Select the following options if you selected Windows or Linux
- Windows Licensing type - KMS, MAK, or OWN
- Licensing key - input license if you selected OWN licensing type
- Select Server for KMS licensing type
- Click the Rebuild Virtual Server button to finish.