To build/rebuild virtual server build/rebuild virtual server must be enabled. This is a new permission which manages build/rebuild functionality independently from update virtual server permission which used to regulate the build/rebuild options in the previous versions.
If you haven't checked the Build Smart Server option during the smart server creation process, you will have to do this manually after the SS has been created. Building a smart server is the process of allocating physical resources to that smart server.
To build a smart server manually or rebuild the server on the same (or another) template:
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button and then click Rebuild Smart Server.
- On the screen that pops up, use the drop-down menu to choose a template with which to build the server.
- Move the Start VS after rebuild slider to the right if you want to have your server started automatically after it is built.
- Click the Rebuild Virtual Server button to finish.