- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you want to migrate.
- Click the Tools button and press the Migrate Virtual Server link.
- In the window that appears, choose migration type - Hypervisor and Storage (Cold only).
- Choose the target compute zone and compute resource from the drop-down menu. The list will include the other zones that you have access to within the same network (i.e. KVM to KVM migration but not KVM to XEN migration).
- Also you can see each disk associated to the virtual server with a drop-down menu. Choose target data stores for each disk from the drop-down menu. The list will include available data stores associated with the compute zone and compute resource, selected in the previous step.
- Click the Start Migration button.