This tab contains information on the user's login, user roles, billing plan, prices and other.
- Full name - user's name and surname.
- Email - user's email.
- Login - user's screen name.
- User Roles - the role set for the user.
- User Group - the group to which this user is assigned.
- Time Zone - time zone set for this user.
- Locale - locales set for this user.
- System Theme - the color scheme: light or dark.
- Display infoboxes – whether infoboxes are displayed or not for this user.
- Restore infoboxes - click this button to display infoboxes for the user (this option may be disabled depending on the user's permissions).
- Last Access Log - click this button click to see information on the IP addresses that logged in to your account , and directly from the OnApp login page using your login and password, and the time and date of access.
Amazon Web Services
- Status - the status of the Amazon Web Services: disconnected or connected.
User Additional Fields allow administrators to create custom fields and use them with the API or a third party system. These fields will vary for different users, depending on the information the administrator wants them to fill in.
OAuth - open standard for authorization - enables users to log into OnApp using their Google and Facebook accounts. For users to access this feature, it should be enabled by the Cloud Administrator.
- Facebook - click Connect to set up this option. If it is configured correctly, you will be able to log in to your account by entering your Facebook login details.
- Google - click Connect to set up this option. If it is configured correctly, you will be able to log in to your account by entering your Google login details.
- API key - click the Regenerate Key button to generate a new API key.
For more information, see API Key.
- Use Yubikey - move the slider to the right to enable logging in using a Yubikey for this user.
Enter the Yubikey in the form that appears:
- Insert the Yubikey into your computer's USB port. If the Yubikey is connected correctly, its status light will turn green.
- Click in the Enter your Yubikey field.
- Press your finger to the gold Yubikey button. A long line of characters will appear in the field.
- Price per hour - shows the price for VSs, Load Balancers, and other resources per hour.
- Billing plan - the billing plan this user is assigned to. Click the plan label to see its details.
- Outstanding amount- the total amount of money owned by this user since it has been created, for all resources, minus the amount of Payments. The sum is displayed for the period since a user has been created until the last 24hrs.
- Monthly fee - a set monthly price for a billing plan.
- Total cost - the sum of used resources cost and virtual servers cost.
- Payments - the total amount of payments made.
- Virtual Server Hourly Statistic - clicking this link will generate billing statistics for all virtual servers owned by this user. For more information, see Virtual Server Billing Statistics.
- User Statistic - clicking this link will generate user's resource usage statistics. For more information, see User Billing Statistics.
- Monthly Bills - clicking this link will generate the bills list that shows the total due per each month of the year. To view billing statistics, select a year from the drop-down list and click Apply. The list that appears displays a particular month of the selected year and the cost of used resources for that month. At the bottom of the list there is the total amount of money which was to be paid for the selected period.
The list of all used resources and their price per hour for two states: VS powered ON and VS powered OFF.
- Backups Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's backups.
- Templates Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's templates.
- ISOs Count - the price per hour for the quantity of the user's ISOs.
- Backups/Templates Disk Size - the price per hour for the disk space user's backups/templates occupy.
- Autoscaling Monitor Fee - the price per hour for autoscaling monitors.
- Backup Server Groups - the price per hour for the resources consumed by backup server groups.
To edit the details of the user profile, click the edit button in the upper right corner. You will then be redirected to a page where you can change the details of your profile. Besides the details described above, you can also change the password and auto suspending settings.
This tab contains the list of your paid invoices.
This tab contains the details of the billing plan assigned to the user. The following sections are displayed:
- User VS limit
- Limits for Template Store
- Limits for Recipe Groups
- Limits & Pricing for Compute zones
- Limits & Pricing for Data Store Zones
- Limits & Pricing for Network Zones
- Limits for Edge groups
- Limits & Pricing for Backup server Zones
- Limits for guaranteed minIOPS
- Limits for Instance Packages