- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This section contains software requirements for the OnApp installation.
The requirements for OnApp Control Panel, Static Compute resources and Static Backup Servers based on RHEL orCentOS are:
- Install CentOS from the minimal CentOS ISO for Control Panel servers, static backup servers and static compute resources.
The minimum running services list on the box:
network 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off sshd 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
- The network on the box, should be configured with an ability to access rpm.repo.onapp.com and templates.repo.onapp.com
- The open ssh server should be configured with an ability for user(s) to access and log into the box.
- The root user should be available on the box and configured as root account/ root user/ superuser with an access to all files, commands/tools and services on system. Installers should be run from under the root.
- The curl, rpm, yum and grub packages must be installed on the system. The grub is a mandatory boot loader for Static Compute resources only.
- Avoid using additional (not native) repositories for RHEL/ CentOS like "Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux" (epel) and others.