- Date – particular date and time for the generated statistics
- Users – the virtual server owner. Click the owner name to see the User Profile (user details)
- Virtual Servers – the virtual server name with the total due for VS resources (CPU priority, CPUs, memory and template resources) for the point of time specified in the Date column.
- Network Interfaces Usage – the total due for the network interfaces used by this VS for the point of time specified in the Date column. Click the network interface name to see its details.
- Disks Usage – the list of disks assigned to this VS with the total due for for the for the "data_read", "data_written", "reads_completed", "writes_completed" resources for particular disk. The charges for the disk size resource are included into the Costs column.
- Costs – the total due for the Virtual Servers, Network Interfaces and Disks resources at the point of time specified in the Date column.