OnApp is deployed on CentOS and relies on the Linux Kernel along with a number of other open source components. In this space, you can find licensing information about the open source components used by OnApp. If you have any questions regarding our use of open source components, please get in touch with our support team.
OnApp includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.
Any modifications that are made to the GPL packages are available in our GitHub repository and we welcome any feedback or questions related to these modifications.
You can view the open source products used for the following OnApp components:
- OnApp Control Panel
- OnApp High Availability Control Panel
- OnApp Static Xen Compute Resource
- OnApp Static KVM Compute Resource
- OnApp Static Backup Server
- OnApp Storage and CloudBoot
- OnApp CDN Edge, Storage and Accelerator (from Requirement stretch) and OnApp CDN Edge, Storage and Accelerator (from Debian packages)