OnApp provides 24/7 support that includes remote installation, free upgrades, and 24/7 global support by telephone and email. If you need our help, you can reach to us as follows:
- Submit a request by email
- Call (+1) 888 876 8666
All installation, upgrade, and integration requests are fulfilled in the order they are received. The OnApp teams that take care of these activities are based in GMT+2 (GMT+3 during the Daylight Saving Time) time zone, meaning installation, upgrade, and integration work happens during UK office hours.
What Does OnApp Support in My Cloud?
We provide support for everything directly related to OnApp products, including our KVM cloud platform, CDN platform, and solutions for VMware, vCenter, and Cloud Director. OnApp is now a division of Virtuozzo—you can learn more about the products we offer at www.virtuozzo.com.
Although there are some areas not covered under the standard OnApp support, we attempt to offer suggestions or put you in touch with our Professional Services team. Typically the following areas are not covered by the standard OnApp support:
- Switch, router, and firewall configuration
- SAN configuration and optimization
- Attaching, removing, and resizing LUNs
- The compute resource and Control Panel server hardware support
- Operating System installation and support
- Maintenance of your passwords or Whitelists
- Configuration and troubleshooting inside virtual servers
- VMware vSphere installation and configuration
- Known bugs and limitations within virtualization platforms
- Third-party integrations
- Alpha and Beta releases
- Coding for Recipes
- Coding for custom configs on CloudBoot compute resources
Please be aware that the OnApp support scope includes troubleshooting technical issues occurring within the existing functions/settings and cases where they are working incorrectly. We can still provide you with general advice and instructions regarding the features that are working as expected through the UI/API.
Get in touch with our Professional Services to get expert help from launch to production and beyond.
Visit Community, where you can share your feedback and product ideas.
Visit Knowledge Base to find many how-to articles to resolve questions you may face while working with OnApp.
You can get faster answers from our support teams by providing some of the following when you first submit your issue:
- A link to your cloud. All clouds are set up a bit differently, so giving us the link to your cloud in a request will help us check your setup and get you specific answers much more quickly.
- A description of the issue or steps that you followed to see the error. Telling us, "The Cloud is down," is great, but it takes us a bit to sort through the multitude of issues that might be. If you tell us: "When I go to http://onappcloud.com, I get a 500 error, " that information helps us locate where we need to start working immediately.
- Direct links. If you want us to look at a virtual server/disk, etc., it will help if you provide a direct link, for example, http://onappcloud.com/virtual_machines/iasdfl123. That lets us know right away what you are looking at, and we won't have to take the extra step of confirming whether you meant this or that virtual server.
We ask you to send one issue per ticket or email. It helps us to track the requests better and prioritize resolutions for upcoming releases. At the same time, it allows you to track the issues better.