To view the list of storage nodes:
- Go to your Control Panel > Storage > Nodes menu.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the list of all storage drives available on the cloud.
- To filter storage nodes by specific compute resource, choose the required compute resource from the Host drop down box and click the Filter button.
- To view inactive nodes only, move the inactive slider to the right, then click the Filter button.
- To view node's properties, edit or forget it, press the Actions button next to the node, then choose the required action.