To view the list of disks located on a particular storage node:
To view the storage node IO statistics:
- Go to your Control Panel > Storage menu.
- Click the Nodes tab.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the list of all storage nodes in the cloud.
- Click the label of a storage node you are interested in to view its properties, then click the Show Disks button.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the list of storage node disks along with their details:
- Identifier - disk's identifier
- Label - disk's label
- Size - disk's size
- Utilisation - disk utilization rate
- Virtual machine - the virtual server that utilizes this disk
- Data store - the data store to which this disk belongs
- In sync? - whether the disk is synced or not
- Snapshot? - disk's backup status
To delete a disk, click the Actions button next to the required disk, then choose Delete.