You can change the node's performance by editing a storage node. To do so:
- Go to your Control Panel > Storage > Nodes menu.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the list of all storage nodes in the cloud.
- Click the Actions button next to the required storage node, then choose Edit.
- On the screen that appears, select the required storage node performance type from the drop-down box.
- Click the Submit button to apply your settings.
After you submit the settings, changing the node performance can take up to ten minutes, depending on the workload.