You can add and remove storage nodes from a data store at any time after the data store has been created. This makes it easy to expand your distributed storage as you add drives to compute resources, or add new compute resources.
To edit a distributed storage data store:
- Go to your Control Panel > Storage > Data Stores menu. On the screen that appears, you will see all data stores currently available.
- Click the Actions icon next to the data store you want to edit, then choose Edit.
- Use filter to sort storage nodes by compute resources.
- To add or remove storage nodes from this data store, move sliders next to the required nodes.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.