OnApp provides 24/7 support that includes remote installation, free upgrades, and 24/7 global support by telephone and email. If you need our help, you can reach to us as follows:
- Submit a request by email
- Call (+1) 888 876 8666
What Does OnApp Support in my Cloud?
OnApp provides support for everything directly related to our core products such as OnApp Cloud, OnApp CDN, OnApp for VMware, and other products. We take responsibility for the software, bug fixes, patches, and general maintenance of our products.
Although there are some areas that are not covered under the standard OnApp support, we attempt to offer suggestions or put you in touch with our Professional Services team. Typically the following areas are not covered by the standard OnApp support:
- Switch, router, and firewall configuration.
- SAN configuration and optimization.
- Attaching, removing, and resizing LUNs.
- The compute resource and Control Panel server hardware support.
- Operating System installation and support.
- Maintenance of your passwords or Whitelists.
- Configuration and troubleshooting inside virtual servers.
- VMware vSphere installation and configuration.
- Known bugs and limitations within virtualization platforms.
- Third-party integrations.
- Alpha and Beta releases.
- Coding for Recipes.
- Coding for custom configs on CloudBoot compute resources.
In case of any issues, you may lock down your cloud and allow the OnApp support team to assist you with troubleshooting.
Get in touch with our Professional Services to get expert help from launch to production and beyond.
Visit Community where you can share your feedback and product ideas.
Visit Knowledge Base where you can find a lot of how-to articles to resolve questions that you may face while working with OnApp.