A Virtual Service Provider sells Cloud resources where all of the infrastructure is sourced from the OnApp Federation.
The Virtual Service Provider (VSP) edition of OnApp has the tools you need to build and manage your virtual cloud service, and comes with a ready-to-run control panel to make it as easy as possible to go to market.
A VSP is a Buyer only license with OnApp.
- OnApp buyers can subscribe to remote compute zones and publish them through their Control Panel as if they were a local zone.
- Users (customers of a buyer) can deploy virtual servers in the zones (local and remote) provided by buyers.
OnApp Federation is a global network of OnApp clouds
Each cloud connects to a central infrastructure marketplace
So you can sell cloud infrastructure to other providers
And buy remote infrastructure, to make it available to your clients
How it helps you
Now you have the world’s biggest cloud:
- Add / remove locations on demand
- No need to build DCs, install colo, lease hardware or form new partnerships
- Instant scale & reach, no capex
Host clients where they need it
- To deploy close to users, enter new markets, comply with data legislation
- Or just more price/performance options