You can unsubscribe from federated zone if needed. Before unsubscribing from a federated zone, make sure that all VSs are manually migrated if data is to be retained and then deleted.
To unsubscribe from a federated zone:
- Go to Control Panel > Admin > Subscribed Zones . The screen that appears will show the federated zones you have subscribed to with their details:
- Tier - the zone's pricing tier: DEV, PRO or PRIVATE
- Country - the country where this zone is located
- City - the city where this compute zone is located
Cloud Score - the relative number which is the average of the IOPS/Bandwidth/CPU scores for this zone.
Features - additional functionality provided by the zone. This parameter will list only the functionality provided by the zone. A zone can provide the following feaures: High Availability, backups, cross location replication, SSD or HDD storage, Windows licence, DDOS protection, DNS, IPv6.
- Provider - name of the seller to whom the zone belongs
- Click the Actions icon next to the appropriate zone, and choose Unsubscribe.
Also there is another way to unsubscribe from a federated zone:
- Go to your Control Panel > Admin > Settings menu.
- Click the Compute zones icon.
- On the page that appears, click the Actions button and choose Unsubscribe.
- Confirm deleting a zone.