To manage a virtual server administrative options:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the required virtual server.
- Click the Tools button on the VS's screen to expand the VS Tools menu.
- The Tools menu enables you to perform the following administrative action on VSs:
Reset Root Password - resets the root password for this VS (the password is displayed in VS Information).
Particular characters are not allowed for Windows-based virtual servers:
- percent sign [%]
- double quotation marks [“]
- brackets [<,>]
- vertical bar [|]
- caret [^]
- ampersand [&]
- parentheses [(,)]