To take an incremental backup:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you want to back up.
- Click the Backups tab, then select Files. You'll see a list of the disks allocated to that virtual server.
- Click the Actions icon next to a disk you want to take a backup of, then click Backup. You'll see a list of all the backups taken and pending for that virtual server sorted by category.
- To take a backup, click the Take a Backup button at the end of the list.
Template extraction is performed during server provisioning or taking a backup when using a particular template. To prevent template from being used in other transactions during extraction, template is locked during the extraction and unlocked on accomplishment. If other transaction tries to use the locked template, it will fail after 5 minutes of standby.
Transaction which locked template and failed, means that extracted template is broken.
- template /onapp/templates/your_template.tgz
- extracted template /onapp/backups/templates/your_template
- locked template /onapp/backups/templates/your_template.lock