OnApp has a record of all the charges applied to your smart servers for the last three month period. If a smart server was created less than three months ago, statistics are recorded for thesmart server's existence to date. You can view all statistics available, or those for a shorter period by setting a Start and End time.
To view billing statistics for a smart server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the smart server you're interested in.
- Click the Overview -> Billing Statistics tab.
- You can filter the statistics by date and time - select the time period from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button. By default the statistics are generated for the last three months or the actual smart server existence period.
- Tick the Show in my Timezone box to show bandwidth statistics according to your profile's timezone settings.
- On the page that appears:
- Date – particular date and time for the generated statistics
- Users – the server owner. Click the owner name to see the User Profile (user details)
- Virtual Servers – the server name with the total due for smart server resources (CPU priority, CPUs, memory and template resources) for the point of time specified in the Date column.
- Disks Usage – the list of disks assigned to this smart server with the total due for the disk space resources (disk size, data read/written, reads/writes completed) for the point of time specified in the Date column. Click the disk name to see its details.
- Costs – the total due for the smart server, Network Interfaces and Disks resources at the point of time specified in the Date column.
Scroll down to see Total Amount (the total due for the whole billing statistics period).