To rebuild a network join, added to the virtual server (required after allocating new IP addresses):
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of a required VS.
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button, then click Rebuild Network.
In the pop-up window, move the Force Reboot slider to the right, then select the VS shutdown type.
During rebuild network, the system tries to reach VS's network interface without rebooting virtual server. Then, if it is not possible, transaction will quit. Force reboot action allows to rebuild VS network with reboot action if live rebuild is impossible. In case the force reboot option is disabled and system can not enter the virtual server, the network rebuild operation will fail.
- Move the Required Startup slider to the right to start up a VS when you're rebuilding network of a powered off VS.
- Click the Rebuild Network button.
In case of network interface replacement for Windows VSs running on Xen compute resources, the user has to add new network interface, rebuild network, then remove the old network interface and perform network rebuild again.