Container server functionality is currently in beta.
You can migrate disks of your container servers to other data stores, which are allocated to the same Compute resource. Unlike Container Server migration – disk migration requires reboot of the container server.
To migrate a disk:
- Go to your Control Panel's Container Servers menu.
- Make sure your container server is powered off, then click its label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab > Disks.
- Click the Actions button next to the disk you want to move to another data store, then click the Migrate button.
On the screen that appears, select a target data store from a drop-down box.
Click Start Migrate.
- You can only migrate disks to data stores in data store zones assigned to your billing plan.
- You cannot migrate a disk to a data store with less capacity than the disk size.
- If you move a 850GB disk between aggregates with 10GB actual usage, the 'dd' image of the local volume manager will take 850GB space, because the entire local volume manager is copied, including zero 'd space which may not be able to be recovered.