The system tracks IOPS (Input/Output Operations per Second) for virtual servers and generates charts that help analyze VS disk performance. To see IOPS for a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- Click the Storage -> Disks tab.
- Click the Actions button next to the required disk, and then choose IOPS.
- There are four charts on the screen that appears:
- IOPS for the last hour
- IOPS for the last 24 hours
- Data written/read for the last 24 hours
- Data written/read for the last hour
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.
- You can filter the statistics by date and time - select the time period from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
The OnApp API allows you to limit the Hourly IOPS and Hourly data by setting the limit=N parameter, where the N variable is the number of hours for which the charts will display the info.