To back up a smart server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the apliance you want to back up.
- Click the Storage tab -> Disks. You'll see a list of the disks allocated to that smart server.
- Click the Actions icon next to a disk you want to take a backup of, then click Backup. You'll see a list of all the backups taken and pending for that disk, along with the tools to restore backups, delete them, and convert them to templates.
- To take a backup, click the Take a Backup button at the end of the list.
Backups in the OnApp Control Panel are associated with a particular user instead of being associated with a smart server. To view the list of user backups, refer to View User Backups section.