To delete a disk:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Make sure your virtual server is powered off, then click its label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage -> Disks tab.
- Click the Actions button next to the disk you want to delete, then click Delete.
- In the pop-up window, move the Force Reboot slider to the right, then select the VS shutdown type.
Move the Required Startup slider to the right to start up the VS automatically after the network is rebuilt.
Steps 5 and 6 apply to disks of VSs that are on.
Click the Destroy Disk button.
This will schedule the "destroy disk" transaction.