To manage a smart server power options:
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Server menu.
- Click the label of the smart server in question.
- Click the Tools button on the smart server's screen to expand the Tools menu.
- The Tools menu enables you to perform the following administrative actions on smart servers:
- Reset Root Password - resets the root password for this SS (the password is displayed in SS Information).
- Change Owner - pops up a dialogue box with a drop-down of all users on the system, enabling you to pass ownership of the SS to the user selected from the list.
- Set SSH keys –assigns SSH keys of the admin and a SS owner to the SS. If a SS owner does not have any SSH keys, the system will only assign admin keys.