To rebuild a network join, added to the smart server (required after allocating new IP addresses):
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the required smart server .
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button, then click Rebuild Network.
- In the pop-up window, move the Force Reboot slider to the right, then select the smart server shutdown type:
- Power OFF smart server
Shutdown smart server
Gracefully shutdown smart server
Smart servers are rebooted by default after rebuilding the network.
- Move the Required Startup slider to the right to start up the smart server automatically after the network is rebuilt.
- Click the Rebuild Network button.